Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aduation part

Ok so the last post I left off talking about my dad and how I was u decided on how to make him feel bad lol. But anyway I feel like graduating is taking me to the next level in my life not only am I graduating froM school but I'm graduating in life on to the next chapter and new adventures and experiences. It's time to let go of my baggage from the past wand move on as far as love and success is concerned. No more childhood crushes time to get with real people that are about progression and not into the same old same. I mean of course I'm going to party and get wild for a little bit before I get serious 6 years of books I need like a month of non stop partying lol. I'm kinda excited I just found out I got another neice, damn my brothers don't be playing lol they gonna leave a legacy like my father lol.
Maybe I will get a kid in the next few years lol who am I kidding me and kids do not get along lol. But I'm proud of my brothers they out and their own doing what they need to and I'm gonna tell them that when I see them. Everyone always putting them down a few words of enccouragement should do them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment