Sunday, April 11, 2010
Random
So since my last post I lost my car in an accident that has flipped my little world upside down. I'm not going to go into details about the accident because as you "see" I am still alive. There are some god things and bad thin s that has come from the accident, the bad being I lost my car, which was my life or part of my life. It allowed me to be free and now I feel like a caged bird rely on people, one thin I truly dislike. I guess there are several things that has been good about losing my car...starting with exercise, lol I didn't ever see much of it when I was drivng but now besides walking to class I'm walking everywhere from school to the bus to the train to my house and vice versa. Before the accident I would of told you I don't walk lol. This experience Was very stressful because it reminds me so much of when I was a freshman in school, I know no not to take things for granted and appreciate things more. I have learned to take public transportation, it's not the best but it helps get me where I need to be. Also I realize how many people disappear when you don't have a car but my true friends are still there which speaks volumes. At first I wanted to jump off of a bridge but taking one day at a time has helped me get through it. I don't shop as much, no more fast food....well if it's not within walking distance. Since I am graduating next month I guess it's not that bad, it only will be bad when I get job offers, I guess all I can do is leave it up in the hands of GOD. Lol without my car my love life and sex life has went from barely existing to not existing at all, but that's not a bad thing....my thoughts are pure, clear and free, something they havenot been in a long time. I use to worry about love and when my next relationship will happen but now I don't care I have to worry about bigger things. I thing I will be getting into the city more to do shopping since icant really get to the malls in jersey, my shopping habit has subsided as well I have started to find a meaning to my life. I guess there is more good than bad in this situation and better things to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment